Pick up from your accommodation and transfer to the delightfully old fashioned village of Brunswick Heads where its all about the simple pleasures.
From May to November
- Enjoy whale watching with Blue Bay from Brunswick Heads marina (join a tour or private charter available).
- Step safely onboard the Bay Warrior vessel without getting wet. Purposely built for comfort and stability, it has a large cabin with big glass windows for equally great viewing from indoors. The stable back deck is completely sheltered from the sun and the rain. During the end the elevated front deck allows for 360 degree views of whales and scenery. The Bay Warrior is the only whale watching vessel in Byron Bay with a full size cabin, shelter from the weather and a toilet.
Outside of whale watching season
- Morning tour options include a Brunswick River Kayak tour
- Pick your own produce at an organic farm
- A pottery workshop or fishing charter.
- Enjoy a casual lunch at Torakina Cafe overlooking the Brunswick River followed by
- A stroll around the village.
- Take an afternoon Brunswick River Eco Cruise followed by drinks in the beer garden at historic Hotel Brunswick or
- An early dinner at Award winning restaurant Fleet.
Suitable any day however Fleet is only open Thursday to Sunday.
Email an enquiry about this itinery >>