Let us create your perfect day or days in and around Byron Bay. There’s so much to expereince in the rainbow region. Enoy a few of these local activities and attractions or tell us what you’re into and we’ll plan an unforgettable experience just for you.
- Hot Air Balloon champagne breakfast with Byron Bay Ballooning
- Vintage Kombis (Coast 58 has two stunning split screens availabe for local use, up to 7 pax per vehicle)
- Private sunrise breakfast and tour of Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Kayak with the Dolphins in Byron Bay. Private tours available, subject to weather and surf conditions.
- Kayak or Stand-Up Paddle board tour on the Brunswick River, subject to weather and conditions.
- Surf Lesson with Lets Go Surfing. Private lessons available, subject to weather and surf conditions
- Arakwal Dolphin Dreaming program
- Tandem Skydive over Byron Bay with Skydive Australia
- Helicopter Tour of Wollumbin Mount Warning and the surrounding caldera. Add lunch at Mavis’s Kitchen or Spicers Peak Lodge, Scenic Rim.
- Food tour or workshop with Taste Byron Bay
- Fabulous restaurants including Harvest, Fleet, Three Blue Ducks, Potager Kitchen Garden, Paper Daisy, Beach Byron Bay, Rae’s at Wategos
- Explore Australian Fauna and Flora: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Tropical Fruit World, Macadamia Castle. Private and behind the scenes tours can be arranged on request.
- Australian Bush Flower Essence workshop or consultation with specialist and healer, Jewelli.
- Tea Tree Plantation Ballina
Add a Farmers Market
Start your day with a farmers market! The following Farmers Markets are close to Byron Bay and can be included at the start of a day tour:
Tuesdays: New Brighton Farmers Market
Wednesdays: Caldera Farmers Market (Murwillumbah)
Thursdays: Byron Farmers Market
Fridays: Mullumbimby Farmers Market
Saturdays: Bangalow Farmers Market
Monthly markets also operate in Brunswick Heads, Byron Bay, Bangalow, Mullumbimby, Uki and The Channon.